Welcome to the LovingHeartCollection.com e-boutique!
My name is Jean Schnaak, owner of Loving Heart LLC, jewelry designer and creator of The Loving Heart Collection - heartfelt tokens of love. Loving Hearts are simple by design and a powerful representation of love, caring and encouragement when shared with others.
For over twenty four years I've been committed to providing simple yet elegant gifts for both men and women, to enable people to express their love for others around the globe. Each gift of fine jewelry may be accompanied by a verse to help say with words that which is in one's heart. These expressions of love verses have been translated into multiple languages.
- In 1995 the business was launched as Heart to Heart Jewelry located in Franklin, Tennessee.
- The first retail locations were Sparkman Jewelry in Franklin and McClures Department Store - Belle Meade.
In the February 13, 1996 issue of Nashville, Tennessee's newspaper, The Tennessean, Jill Clendening wrote a featured article about a Valentines Day love story surrounding the designer's story of building a business as a result of a Valentines Day gift she created for her husband in 1994. Article titled: Aw, gee, let's call it what it is: a love story - by Jill Clendening.
In 1997, the Loving Heart Pin received first runner up in a Peter Braums Ltd "Designing Tomorrow's Classic Award" at the Jewelers Circular Keystone Show in Las Vegas.
- In 1998 the company changed names to Loving Heart, LLC and nationally registered the name "The Loving Heart Collection by Jean Schnaak."
- Also in 1998, Loving Heart, LLC entered into e-commerce by launching the designer's e-boutique: www.LovingHeartCollection.com
In the August 2000 issue of Victoria Magazine the story about Jean Schnaak was incorporated into an article about women entrepreneurs and e-commerce entitled, Turning Passions Into Profits on the Web.
In December 2004 - New York based Jewelry Information Center (JIC) selected the Loving Heart Pin as one of the hottest gift items for men for the holiday season.
In 2005, Jean Schnaak was selected as one of QVC's Decade of Discovery entrepreneurs of the year. Designer Jean Schnaak and QVC Host, Dave King introduced the Loving Heart Pin to QVC viewers live from St. Louis, Missouri. Additional on air guest appearances followed.
In February 2006, Loving Heart's latest design, the Pocket Heart was featured by the Jewelry Information Center on national t.v. segments as a great new gift for Father's Day.
- In 2010 the Gems Among Us Contest was organized by Jewelers of America’s consumer education arm and the Jewelry Information Center (JIC) to recognize the individuals who make the world a better place. Sterling silver Pocket Hearts from The Loving Heart Collection by Jean Schnaak® were selected by JIC to be awarded to the nominees of the top ten essays.
- February 14, 2018 marks the twenty-fourth year since the first heart pin was fashioned by Jean and given as a Valentines Day gift to her husband and airline captain, Neil Schnaak.
Thanks to the translation help of fellow faculty and international students at Suffield Academy in Suffield, Connecticut and personal friends, the Loving Heart verse cards are available in multiple languages. Credit and much appreciation goes to friends Brittany Dillman (French translations), Astri Sherman and Knut Vinnevolden (Norwegian translations) and teachers and international students at Suffield Academy: Claudia Heckelmann (German translation), Keigo Shimuro (Japanese translation), My Quynh Nguyen, Valentina Azarov, Joann Suh, Li Lui, Guilherme Dietze (Portuguese translation), Elaine Mitchell and Barbara Guerriella (Spanish translation), Gusseppe Gardin (Italian translation), Beth and Volker Krausman (German translation).